Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all today?
Shopping to do first then I am planning on videoing a couple of projects.
Today a new baby card to share.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square base card.
2. Matted and layered blue patterned card from stash.
3. Cut out pearlescent blue card with SB Grande scalloped circle.
4. Matted and layered topper and added sentiment "its a boy" below.
5. To finish off added the die cut word blocks from Crafter's Companion and made a double bow with satin ribbon threaded the pram charm with Baker's twin and made a bow.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting from the Heart #168 - Always Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends #47 - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers #134 - Anything Goes
Fussy & Fancy #191 - Celebration
Simply Papercraft #48 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!