Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Quite a few errands to run this morning and then planning on getting into the craft room for a couple of hours.
I am away from tomorrow visiting my friends in Leeds and will be at Doncaster show all weekend to do the workshops for Stamps by Me.
Today I am sharing another card using Distress Oxides, I must admit I am loving them and can't wait for the new 12 to arrive.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card base.
2. Matted and layered purple card to the base card.
3. To create the background I have used Distress Oxides iced spruce, cracked pistachio, fossilised amber and wilted violet, spritzing with water for each layer before drying with heat gun. I then used DO cracked pistachio with the TH flourish stencil
4. Using Tim Holtz Flower Jar stamp set stamped the flowers along the bottom with wilted violet. I then stamped the sentiment and butterfly with Memento ink and coloured butterfly with DO broken china.
5. To finish off I added the pearl corner.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting by Designs - Summertime
Inspiration Destination #132 - Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps #250 - Photo Inspiration
TTCRD - Anything goes
Creates and Makes #13 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!